Running a business can feel a lot like you’re flinging things at the wall hoping something will stick.
In this episode of the Best of Ready, Aim, Empire, we’ll help you add a little method to the madness. Join Jacob Andreae as we chat about how he zeroed in and pinpointed his ideal audience and built systems to deliver exactly what they needed.
Now, Jacob has the freedom to not just truly enjoy his work and make an impact on his clients, but take ample time off to enjoy his life and family, and focus on the next phase of building his empire (the world of digital programs).
Empires are built with a foundation of focus and systems, today’s episode will help you lay the first brick.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Jacob got started his journey in fitness and business, his transition out of a teaching career, and why it’s never too late to pursue a different passion
- The way he incorporates goal-based challenges to get results like no one else for his clients
- What he’s realized about his clients’ motivation through intense audience listening and how he’s seen his clientele change over time
- The significant role of practice and repetition in building systems and a successful business
- Why you need to not only love what you do but also how you’re doing it (and realize that you’re building your business for your clients, not just for you)
- What to focus on if you want to build a successful company, and the impact The Client Cure has made in Jacob’s success as he grows his dream business
- The pros and cons of an “in person” business versus an online model
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
With grit & gratitude,