Why focus on trying to be everything to everyone with so-so results when you could be spectacular in one specialty geared toward a highly specific subset of people who will flock to you because you’re the experts?
You don’t need to be everything to be enough.
You just need to be exceptional at providing solutions to one thing that your ideal clients need the most help with, and that’s more than enough.
In this throwback episode, we share the top five niches currently making waves in the wellness studio world and how you can begin to think about your own decisions of cutting out the excess to make room for more revenue and freedom.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What it means to be niche and to create a niche within a niche
- What narrowing down to a very specific market can do for your business
- Why so many of us often resist niching down and how it’s holding you back
- The niches we’re noticing and the incredibly successful businesses being built within them
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Episode 160: Meet Holly Rilinger, Who’s Leading the Merger of HIIT and Meditation in Her Newest Book and Ongoing World Tour of Classes
With grit & gratitude,