On today’s throwback episode, we’re chatting with someone who opened the doors to their very first studio at the tender age of 25
And if opening a studio at 25 isn’t impressive enough, she leapt across the 6-figure mark a mere 3 months after
Meet Annie Yoder. She’s young, she’s whip-smart, and needless to say, she has some of the sharpest business acumen I’ve come across in my decades of experience.
I’ve witnessed Annie, and her studio grow exponentially, not just in profits, but also in the number of lives she’s changing.
Whether you’re a seasoned studio owner or a young instructor with an entrepreneurial dream, get ready to swipe some strategy from this studio prodigy.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How an initial spark in fitness evolved into Annie dedicating all of herself and her business to changing the lives of her clients
- Why it’s critical to recognize the power in your failures
- How Annie found her niche and area of focus, and she chose to go against the group model
- The marketing strategies that work for her unique business and why she developed a referral program
- Annie’s top tips and strategies for harnessing the power of your team
With grit & gratitude,