For this episode, Client Cure Coach, Niki is taking over as host to interview two amazing boutique fitness studio owners: Amber and Brandi.
Amber and Brandi started their journey as a donation-based pop-up studio, now they’re living the entrepreneurial dream as co-founders of Elevate Yoga and Wellness – a one-of-a-kind studio that trades yoga mats for aerial silks.
Aerial yoga isn’t the only thing Amber and Brandi are excelling at— in this episode, we dig deep into the way they embedded community culture into their brand, how a membership model was a game changer for them (and why they were terrified to try), what sets them apart from other studios, and their approach towards the sales process with appearing “salesy”.
If you’ve been toying with the idea of a membership model, looking to build a deeper community culture, or struggling with the idea of a hard sell, carve out some time, because Amber and Brandi’s experiences can help elevate your studio to the next level.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The story of how Amber and Bradi started their business and have gotten to where they are today
- How they were able to find their niche – and just go with it!
- What they do to create community and culture and the challenges they face as an independent studio
- Why they say that moving to a membership model changed everything for them
- The way they sell without being “salesy” and the role of their “flight co-ordinator”
- What they feel they have that is really making them stand out in their marketplace
- The biggest takeaway from running their business that they wish they had known sooner!
With grit & gratitude,