What happens when a Professional Dancer and Ballet Instructor joins The Client Cure?
Today we’re chatting with our Studio Grow coach, Myken Daeda and TCC client, Christine Sharpe, Founder of CBARRE in Danforth, Canada.
Listen in to hear about how she grew from starting neighborhood dance classes and teaching solo out of a rented space studio to multiple, daily classes in her own studio within 6 MONTHS!
Apart from managing her new branding, social media ad’s, and developing a pre-opening strategy while managing family time (talk about #bossgoals), Christine was able to develop a system that helped her outsource the right amount work to get off the ground quickly and affordably.
If you’re looking for more creative ways to hire staff and catch clients that work even if you’re a brand new studio, this episode is exactly what you need.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to start building relationships personally in the community
- The ways Christine utilized flyers and word of mouth in her pre-sales strategies
- What the client journey through wellness consultations looks like
- What to do to automate the “personal touches” that can make all the difference in your business
- Why a membership mindset shift is so crucial to both yours and their success
With grit & gratitude,