If the word martial arts gives you flashbacks to the Karate Kid, then think again.
Today, we’re getting in deep with Shira Reback, Founder, and Owner of ST3 Kickboxing and Fitness. Now y’all, Shira is a force to reckon with: Kickboxing, Tae Kwon Do, Jujutsu, Hapkido, Krav Maga – she’s done it all!
In this episode, we dive into her fitness journey and how weighing 200 lbs. in her mid-20s led her to a kickboxing class that proved to be a turning point in her life. We also discuss the obstacles she navigated (both personal and professional), how she built out her new studio with a grand opening, and why joining the Client Cure program helped her save $5k during build-out and upped her monthly membership by 46%.
Y’all, if you want to learn more about kickboxing and fitness, expanding your studio biz and increasing memberships, then tune in to another exciting episode of Ready. Aim. Empire.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Shira’s amazing story and unique journey into the fitness industry
- How she fell in love with kickboxing, overcame her own struggles and became an instructor
- What to do to balance your love for fitness with being a business owner
- What Shira learned about building out her business and taking the leap to grow
- How TCC guided Shira with the processes she needed to grow her business
- Why Shira really does what she does!
With grit & gratitude,