On today’s episode, we’re chatting about The Client Cure process and how it’s working wonders for studio owner Siobhan O’Malley.
If you think slow and steady is the only way to go, then you’re going to want to sit up for this.
Siobhan, who is the owner of CORevolution in Saratoga, CA, already had a strong business background, but she knew she needed support and guidance through the testing process of shifting her revenue model to truly see her Megaformer studio’s success take off.
Fast forward to Studio Grow and Siobhan embarking on a new journey in testing and trusting The Client Cure process with unwavering dedication. (Which has resulted in growing from 16 to 42 auto-renew memberships in her studio in a matter of a few months.)
In this episode, we’re revisiting how Studio Grow consultant Cherise and Siobhan are working together to find what works for her unique studio, and how it’s paving the way for Siobhan to reach her goals for finding freedom in her life and business.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Siobhan approaches communicating her brand as a non-franchise Megaformer studio
- What areas of business Siobhan felt comfortable with, and which areas she realized she need support and coaching for
- Why it’s critical to trust the process and be coachable
- How she began the process of converting her class pack clients into auto-renew memberships at a pace that felt good for her
- Why she brought in a “First Impression Specialist” to help fill the gaps in her sales and client retention efforts
With grit & gratitude,