On today’s episode, we’re revisiting Natalie Wheeler, co-founder of Vasu Studio Yoga and Healing Arts in Hartford, Connecticut, and chatting about she created a brand experience that’s truly unique and fires on all sensory cylinders. In addition to offering yoga, Vasu Studio is also a spa and an apothecary (and in case you were wondering, yes, all their spa services do incorporate their bespoke blends from the apothecary… dreamy, I know.)
In this episode, Studio Grow coach and consultant, Niki Riga, chats with Natalie about her and her team’s “Summer of Focus” as they retrace their way through The Client Cure and how it has radically changed the inner-workings of her business’ structure and organization.
She’s a testament to the art of creating a brand that compels, and now she’s transforming her processes into ones that close.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Natalie and her twin sister (her business partner) have grown a unique business that intertwines yoga, apothecary, and spa while building a community and an open forum for wellness and connection
- Why it pays to be fearless and true to you as you revisit your mission over and over and explore new possibilities with your business
- What Vasu Studios looked like before The Client Cure and how they were able to become more intentional with their processes, follow-up and conversion rates
- The three most influential changes they made in their business that has drastically bumped up their sales
- How the Vasu Studios team plans to grow and implement the processes from The Client Cure to other parts of their business moving forward
With grit & gratitude,