What can your studio learn from Chipotle to be successful?
Tune in to this throwback episode with our very own Studio Grow coach, Erin Haag, to find the answer.
Join us as Erin walks us through her journey from being a theater student to a corporate professional, and finally a brand new studio owner. AND learn the ways in which she turned her profit from a mere 6% to a massive 47%!
Erin spills the secrets behind high intake conversion rates and the key to finding those emotional hot buttons that help you connect with your clients on a deeper level.
If your revenue numbers are great, but your profits aren’t where you want them to be, this is the perfect listen for you. This edition of the Best of Ready.Aim. Empire unpacks the steps to automate your system, the changes you need to make to maximize profitability and the secret behind transforming your studio into a valued asset.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Erin went from a theater student to a business owner
- The magic behind profit margins and total gross revenue
- Why understanding what services are the most profitable is necessary
- Your studio peak hours of profitability matters!
- Why you won’t want to expand until you’ve maxed your studio’s capacity
- How to create a profitable studio schedule
And, of course, the Chipotle rule!
With grit & gratitude,