Instagram has forever changed how we see and experience images online. It is easy to spend a few hours each day consuming content on the platform but for many business owners, curating content drives them nuts. Instagram is a powerful way to make a real connection with your community, but boy, can it be exhausting to get your grid to look just right.
This throwback episode features Christy Laurence, the founder of Plann, and the Aussie knight in shining armor to all our Instagram woes. Like all genius tech solutions, Plann was born out of Christy’s need to create a beautiful feed for her illustration business, but with no real solution on the market, she created her own.
Today, Plann helps millions of business owners around the world drag and drop images to organize their grid for that #flawless aesthetic, find and make sense of their analytics, and take all the anxiety out of what to post and when.
Revisit this strategy-packed episode about how you can use Instagram (and Plann!) to create a visual story that draws in your ideal clients, rides out any curveballs the algorithm throws your way, and discover the secret to building a following that engages with your content. As a bonus, find out the one rule your parents told you not to break, that you should definitely be breaking!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The strategy behind successful Instagram marketing and Instagram “hot spots”
- How developing your voice will develop your brand
- The difference between paid and organic advertising on Instagram and Christy’s take on what the future might hold
- How and why you should utilize white space in your feed
- The difference between business versus personal Instagram accounts
- Why Christy has over 40 tests running at a time!
With grit & gratitude,