Y’all we’ve seen thousands of studios across locations, across modalities, and business philosophies, successful studio owners have one thing in common, they’re all really good at one key skill: they can prioritize.
And that’s what we’re talking about today. In this week’s throwback episode, Suzanne Davis, owner of Love Yoga in Oregon, chats about being the first yoga studio owner in her community, and the difference prioritizing made.
Tune in to learn more about how finding a specialized-solution for her studio gave her the foundation she needed to grow revenue, clientele and conversion rates by 40% in less than a year.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The journey Suzanne experienced leading up to joining The Client Cure and what propelled her to join
- Why her mindset upon entering the program was so important
- The first steps she immediately took when she joined and how she chose which priorities to focus on and what her focus has allowed her and her team to accomplish
- The way she was able to hire a part-time studio manager and the amazing success she’s achieved.
- One thing that she wishes every new studio owner knew when starting out
Mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Suzanne and Love Yoga via her website.
With grit & gratitude,