Now, y’all, if you haven’t heard Rick’s name before, you will, and soon.
Rick Mayo has built one of the most successful (and potentially the first!) personal training centers in the United States, and possibly the world.
He’s worked with everyone from major franchises to mom and pop locations, helping them build out their training facilities and programs. Now, he’s just opened his first franchise, which is incredibly exciting
Tune in for an incredible tale of pivots, Rick’s extraordinary ability to spot opportunities for growth and innovation, and why sometimes you need to scrap your whole business model to really strike gold.
If you feel like you’re nervous to make changes in your studio business, or afraid to experiment within it, this is the most important thing you’ll listen to all week.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- About Rick’s journey of innovation and how he came full circle to the model he does best
- A birds-eye view of his team and how they operate
- His thoughts on using employees or independent contractors
- What he feels is key to getting people on the right track for their goals
- The way that Rick was able to identify a demographic that needs to be served well in the fitness industry
With grit & gratitude,