How are you pivoting post-COVID?
Are you thinking about how you can layer different products and services in your studio and how you can diversify your streams of income?
Most importantly, are you thinking about how to do all of that the right way?
In Part 3 of our conversation with the brilliant Stephanie Moran (founder/owner of CYB Studios and the co-founder and Head of Revenue for iKizmet), we’re diving deep into two pivots that many studios are considering right now – retail and on-demand digital.
Stephanie talks about the importance of making sure that owners pay a lot of attention to the way they construct their retail plans and the way they train their instructors to create on-demand content.
She also talks about the three things she focuses on to create high-quality on-demand content, why developing your brand identity is crucial, and where she sees CYB Studios in 10 years.
It’s the finale of our series with Stephanie and we’re really closing out with a bang! So tune in with your team and make sure to take plenty of notes.
In this episode, you will learn:
- All about the CYB concept
- Why Stephanie has been focusing on “on-demand” instead of live videos in the digital side of her business
- The different factors that she says can’t be overlooked when it comes to live classes
- How to introduce retail products, and then plan a strategy for offering them to your clientele
- Where she sees CYB for the next 10 years
With grit & gratitude,