Welcome to the last episode of 2020.
This is it, y’all!
I don’t even want to go back to the pain, anxiety and fear this year has brought us. There’s so much of that out there already.
Instead, I want to give a big ole’ hug to everyone in this amazing industry for moving forward no matter what got thrown our way. I want to appreciate the incredible team we have here at Studio Grow for moving mountains and making things happen.
And most importantly, I want to look ahead.
So join me as I share what’s in store for Studio Grow and Ready.Aim.Empire in 2021, go over the future of the industry, and why I’m actually excited about boutique fitness going virtual.
It’s been a rough year, but hope is here, it’s in the air, and I can’t wait to share it with you.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why I believe that clients are more passionate, loyal, and invigorated than ever about their health
- How we have had the time and space to revamp, expand and create new things this year
- My thoughts on releasing new products to further support fitness and wellness entrepreneurs in the industry
- The importance of marketing agencies, sales agencies, masterminds and continually revamping things moving forward
- The ways that our growing team is the pillar of the excitement to come
With grit and gratitude