Numbers don’t lie, y’all.
Your numbers tell a story of how well your business is really doing.
What’s working, what isn’t, and what needs to be optimized.
And once you learn to decipher that message, you can work on fine-tuning it till your business mints profits like a well-oiled machine.
If looking at your numbers scares you (or if you just avoid checking them altogether), this is the throwback episode for you.
Today, we’re going to deep dive into the three financial reports you should be monitoring in your business, and how you can use that information to get profit numbers you’ll look forward to seeing every month.
If you want higher profit margins going into 2022, make sure you’re taking notes!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why in the past I’ve felt like financials have been my “nemesis”
- The single most important report to have and what to look for on it
- The Pro Forma and what this report allows us to see and do
- How regularly reviewing your payroll will benefit your business
- A monthly practice that will save you tons of time and headaches come tax time
With grit and gratitude,