Your trainers and teachers are the most crucial part of your studio.
And you need to do everything in your power to keep them happy while still making sure they stay aligned with your studio’s goals.
Easier said than done.
Which is why we’ve called in some expert help today!
Regular Ready.Aim.Empire listeners will recognize Peter Pastijn. As a veteran studio owner Peter owns and manages studios both in Belgium and the Middle East and devotes a HUGE chunk of his time taking care of his team.
In today’s episode, Peter shares his tips on how to make sure your staff feel like they’re a part of your studio’s success, what you should look for when hiring an instructor, the kind of personalities that make for the best instructors, the concept of “money-free relationships”, how to establish a solid work culture with your staff, and more!
If you’ve had trouble building and maintaining a solid team through the pandemic, this episode is for you!
In this episode, you will learn:
- Peter’s thoughts on offering an element of education
- How to approach promoting a community mindset with your teachers
- Tips for team building and training
- How to help make your teachers feel like part of the business
- Whether or not teachers have a sales role in your studio
- Ways to measure the success of your teacher
With grit and gratitude,