This post-pandemic era hasn’t been smooth sailing for all of us in boutique fitness.
We’re still trying to pick up our numbers, flesh out our offers, and get more clients through our doors. And we still have a long way to go to get back to our pre-pandemic revenue.
But we’re not the only ones struggling
Our clients have had to deal with overpriced offers, a severe lack of me-time, and dwindling motivation. People are worried about getting memberships that they won’t be able to use if the world shuts down again or losing money on studios with doubtful policies.
And their health is suffering as a result.
So, what are you doing to take care of them?
In today’s episode, Studio Grow coach Emily Slaneff shows you how to cater to the needs of your clients by learning more about their mindset, collecting valuable consumer data, and using that information to create the right kind of offers, surveys, and client experiences so everyone is happy in your studio.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to approach analyzing your schedule, and why you need to be doing it regularly
- Emily’s advice for talking to your staff as a studio owner
- Ways to utilize an intentional intake process
- A look at surveys and “win-back” surveys
- The benefits of posting questions on Instagram stories
- The advantages of using small and diverse focus groups
- How to start implementing all that you have learned from your clients
With grit and gratitude,