Being a small business owner can be exhausting.
You have to show up every single day, juggle multiple roles, and put out a never-ending stream of fires – all while your to-do list turns into a bottomless pit of misery.
And to top it all off, at the end of each quarter, you’re no closer to your goals than when you started off.
But here’s the thing – it doesn’t have to be this way.
You can pull yourself out of the weeds, and for just one day, step away from working in your business and finally work ON it like the empowered leader you’ve always been.
That one sacred, super special day is called CEO Day at the Studio Grow HQ and it’s exactly what Beth and Michelle are gonna chat about in this week’s episode of The Business Of Boutique Fitness. You’ll learn all about why CEO Day is sacred for every successful business owner and walk away with some tangible and actionable steps on how to plan CEO Day and make the most of this super precious time alone.
Here’s what we’ll cover in this episode:
- What a CEO mindset really means + how to adopt it
- How to structure and implement CEO Day
- How to prepare your business to function without you on CEO Day
- What to include (& exclude) from your CEO Day agenda
- How to overcome obstacles to CEO Days and make it a non-negotiable in your calendar
Tune in now to start listening!
With grit and gratitude,