As business owners, we all wanna build efficient, hard-working and motivated teams to keep our studios running and our clients happy.
But hiring talented people and training them to be an asset to your studio can be a daunting task. Especially when there’s always a nagging fear that they might leave you and take your best clients.
That’s why it’s essential to know exactly what to look for when you’re hiring, identify red flags and evaluate your candidates’ motivations and aspirations. And that’s exactly what coaches Peter and HP will discuss in this week’s episode of The Business Of Boutique Fitness! Tune in to learn their tips, strategies and best practices on hiring and training teams that add value to your business, instead of turning into a liability.
Here’s what we’ll cover in this episode:
- How HP’s experience in people development helped her perfect the art of team management
- How to assess candidates' skills and values during the interview process
- How hiring people for their values over skills can benefit you in the long run
- Why you need to make sure your instructors aren’t the only great thing about your business
- Why you should take an interest in your employees’ long-term career goals & have open and honest conversations about their plans for the future
Tune in now to start listening!
With grit and gratitude,