Here’s the thing – commitment isn’t a one-size-fits-all deal.
To you, commitment might mean working 12-hour days and overseeing every micro aspect of your business yourself. To someone else, it might mean building and training a team that runs the day-to-day so they can focus on the bigger picture – like sales, strategy and expansion.
Whatever it is, the bottom line is simple: staying committed to a business for years isn’t easy. It takes a lot of effort and dedication to keep the passion and enthusiasm alive, especially after the initial excitement has passed.
And that’s exactly what we’re talking about in this week’s episode of The Business Of Boutique Fitness! Join Studio Grow Coach Amanda Blair as she sits down with client Brady Johnson to discuss how Brady has managed to remain healthily invested in her studio for over 9 years. Learn Brady's secrets to building systems that allow her to free up her precious time and energy – all while still staying 100% committed to her vision and mission.
Here’s what we’ll cover in Episode 559:
- The importance of personal commitment in business & how it can inspire growth and drive success
- How Encompass Fitness’s mission is driven by Brady’s personal commitment to creating a safe space for her community
- Brady’s struggles with burnout and detachment – and how she bounced back to re-engage and reconnect herself with her business
- What commitment can look like on a day-to-day basis
- How actionable organization can make a difference in how you show up in your business
Tune in now to start listening!
With grit and gratitude,