Y’all, a teacher training program can be a game-changer for your studio.
It can increase your cash flow, enhance your reputation, and you a wonderful group of trained instructors who can join your studio family.
But let’s be real – running a teacher training program is hard work.
It means extra hours, long weekends and a significant investment in energy and resources.
So if you put in all that extra effort and offer a teacher training program this year, you have to make sure it’s a doggone sell-out.
And that’s exactly what Studio Coach Allison Zang will help you do in this week’s episode of The Business Of Boutique Fitness. With 15 years of experience running a successful Pilates studio in Central Pennsylvania, Allison knows just what it takes to make a teacher training program a success. And this week, she will share her time-tested strategies for building a teacher training waitlist that’ll help your program sell like hotcakes!
Here’s what we’ll talk about in Episode 560:
- Why you should collect leads for your teacher training program all year round
- How and when to build your waitlist page
- Proven strategies for marketing your teacher training program
- How to build “height” around your studio to deepen people’s interest
- How to position free consults & scholarships to attract high-quality leads
With grit and gratitude,