Not all teacher trainings are created equal, y’all.
Teacher trainings can be a powerful revenue generator, help you give back to your community, and source great instructors for your studio.
But here’s the kicker, if you’ve got dreams of growing your program to 7-8 figures: there are certain things you’re going to have to consider:
- Like centering your business model around a product stack
- The different tiers of training you offer
- Or whether you should set up a separate business for your teacher training
You can expect all of that and more in this week’s episode of The Business Of Boutique Fitness. Join Lise in episode 2 of our new Teacher Training series as she breaks down the business models that bring in seven and eight-figures just from teacher training.
Here’s what we’re talking about in this episode:
- Developing a seven and eight-figure teacher training program as a separate business entity with its own IP and brand
- Core and foundational training for the masses and technical aspects of building a training with milestones and CEUs
- Business model for teacher training programs with annual fees, CEUs, and a product stack for recurring revenue
- Next level of training with a focus on more advanced movements and specializations that reflect the brand
- Level three training a professional training with a niche focus and potential for skipping over based on personal goals
With grit and gratitude,