Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
This week, I’m talking with Taylor Elliott of Taylor Elliott Designs, who expands on the reality of crash and learns happening every single day and how she handles them.
- What does Taylor mean by her business being joyful and joy-filled
- How she provides motivation to her clients
- How a part-time job at her parents small business laid the groundwork for her to start her own business
- Why the attitude you have while handling situations makes a difference in the outcomes
- Keep moving even if you don’t know where you are going!
- The importance of wearing different hats to make your business work
- Taylor’s first experience going to market from the online space
- Her final advice…
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,