Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
This week, I’m talking with my brilliant operations director Myken Daeda, who has been an integral part of my businesses for the past 2 years. Not only that, but in June of this year, she actually became an owner in one of my businesses. So incredible!
Myken took a major leap from employer to entrepreneur so you’re going totally relate to what she’s dishing out.
- Why Myken left a six-figure position in corporate America
- The challenges that exist for an off-site owner
- How your legacy carries forward values to your children
- Why is feedback important for employees?
- The crucial need for your employees to come first
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,