I recently spent 19 days traveling away from my husband, my son, my bed – it truly took a ton of energy out of me. I love to travel, but I was completely drained.
During my travels, I stopped in Austin for a 3.5 day retreat with Ryan Levesque of the Ask Method. I just couldn’t wait to tell you all about his methodology of speaking to 4 personality types.
It may not be totally new information for you, but none the less important.
Here are the 4 types of buyers:
- Spontaneous Buyer
- Methodical Buyer
- Humanistic Buyer
- Competitive Buyer
And these buyers are going to purchase in this order, which means your marketing just got a whole lot simpler.
You’re going to be able to issue individual ads or emails that speak to each of these segments of your market. By the time your launch is over, everyone has heard what they needed to in order to make a compelling decision or reason for them to actually purchase.
Each of these buyers have certain times of the day they read their messages, how many emails they WANT to get from you, the language you should use, etc…
And I get really specific about it all during this podcast.
- The four different personality types to market to, and their unique buying characteristics
- How knowing who you’re selling too will make your marketing so much easier
- Spontaneous types base decisions on emotion, but it doesn’t mean that it’s not thought out
- How do you “seed the experience” to get spontaneous buyers excited?
- Methodical buyers will go to any length to ensure due diligence when buying
- What professions tend to attract methodical people?
- The two things needed to make sure of if you’re doing a one-day sale
- Humanistic types are swayed by the story
- Case studies, whether by email, Facebook ad or live stream, are effective ways to tell stories
- The most important thing you can do with a competitive buyer who is a “deadline dancer”
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,