Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
Christina Wolf, founder of Embody Movement and Wellness and Studios in Washington, is a powerful CEO who’s story will blow your mind.
Tragedy struck her and shook up her whole life. And after quite a few heart wrenching decisions, she left the corporate world. She was called to open up this studio and answered her vision. Does this sound familiar to you?
- How personal tragedy helped Christina go after her passion in life
- Why building a business is like building a fire!
- Why starting a business in a small town was actually a big advantage for Christina
- What kind of strategy she used when introducing a new product to her conservative town
- How moving her clients to a membership plan allowed her to grow her business and while truly helping them transform their bodies
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,