With social media, there is no middle ground.
You fall into one of two camps:
1.You either see social media as a creative extraordinary thing that you love being a part of
2. You dread every minute that you spend on it
Whatever camp you fall in, you’re always worrying about a few things: making your images really pretty, what the heck to say, and mostly, how do I fit all of this in a reasonable amount of time?
There are friends of mine who have truly built their business on social media, but for most of us, we really can’t just spend all day on Instagram.
We just want to know how we can do social media WITHOUT it taking over your life?
That’s where Jordan comes in.
She has this down to quite a science so you don’t have to keep your phone attached to your hip.
Can we get a hallelujah?
- What is a social media editorial calendar
- Jordan’s ratio for selling posts frequency compared to other purpose-driven posts
- Why you don’t always have to be creating brand new content
- What context switching is and how it serves your productivity in a better way
- Why people will invest in you if you invest in them first
- The difference between creating images and curating images, and how each are used
With grit + gratitude,