Alexandria Crow isn’t your typical yoga teacher.
When she wrote me and asked if she really was a good fit because she’s an anti-marketing yogi, I jumped for joy. You see, Alexandria is first and foremost, true to who she is, and without the marketing, the crazy hype and “brand,” she’s been transforming lives around the world over the last 7 years.
She’s a trainer of teachers, first and foremost, and a woman who is guiding her students on an epic journey of transformation — whether it’s their first time to bend onto a yoga mat or it’s a practice they’ve dedicated their life to.
But, most importantly, she’s a yogi with a mission… to transform the lives of students around the world, to bring yoga back to it’s roots and to ensure that the growth they feel on the mat is something they can carry with them into the office, the classroom, or home, because it’s instilled in their very life.
- Alex didn’t agree to conform to a specific way of teaching when working under another brand
- How she was able to create what she believed yoga meant (and explain this to her clients)
- Ways that her teachings are solution based and honor the history of yoga
- The importance of fully knowing and understanding one teaching before moving on and exploring others
- Why Alex choses to be the change that she is demanding
- Why it is that “marketing” is a word people do not like to use in the yoga world
- Transparency is key!
With grit + gratitude,