How do you deal with competition without losing your head?
To answer that question, we’re taking a trip down under to chat with Katie Standring, co-owner of Soul Tiger Yoga.
Katie moved to Australia and opened her dream yoga studio with her husband. However, once she settled in, she constantly feared that increased competition would steal her clients.
So, in this throwback episode of Ready. Aim. Empire, join Maura Vella as she chats with Katie about how she managed to put a healthy spin on her competition anxiety and how she views competition differently now compared to when she started.
If you’re psyching yourself out about the competition, take a deep breath and this episode to the rotation.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What initially drew Katie to The Client Cure
- Competition was hard for Katie at first, but how she now sees competition in a whole new light
- The way she completely changed her self-worth by learning how to properly position her pricing
- What Katie dealt with when she needed to rebrand her company
- How building relationships the right way improved her customer intake process
- Her best tips and advice for studio owners
With grit & gratitude,