Knowing your numbers is more important now than ever.
And we aren’t talking about your waistline either.
COVID-19 has forced owners to take a fine-toothed comb to their account books, class schedules, and employee records, and re-evaluate their income and expenses.
But are you paying close enough attention?
Today, we’re continuing our chat with Stephanie Moran, the founder/owner of CYB Studios and the co-founder and Head of Revenue for iKizmet, a software that provides visual data analytics for the fitness and wellness industry.
And as the co-founder of iKizmet, Stephanie has a lot to say about what a studio’s numbers should look like.
In today’s episode, Stephanie breaks down the questions studios should be asking themselves numbers-wise, the importance of having diverse streams of income, how to build a quality team, and how to transfer any corporate experience into your studio.
This episode is a short one, but it’s doggone filled with useful information, so make sure to listen closely!
In this episode, you will learn:
- All about Stephanie’s journey with her husband’s business, iKizmet, and the role it has played in studios
- Why she strongly believes that you need multiple revenue streams
- The reasons it’s better to hire full-time employees versus independent contractors
- How Stephanie translated her corporate experience into running her own business
- The way she finds a balance between building her business strategy and also wearing “multiple hats”
With grit & gratitude,