The Black Friday weekend is a true magic wand moment for boutique fitness studio owners if you play your cards right.
It’s the largest shopping weekend of the entire year, y’all. And I know tons of people who have been able to completely transform their businesses because they put extra care into their marketing, took imperfect action, and brought the right offers in front of their audience at the right time.
And with a little bit of strategy on your side, you could do it too!
Successful marketing is all about delighting and surprising new potential clients who could become studio regulars, and re-engaging the people who’re already in your ecosystem. And understanding what really works for your audience comes from years of testing and getting the word out in new and interesting ways.
The good news is that for this year, you can skip that step because I’ve got some tried and true Black Friday marketing success knowledge waiting for you in this week’s episode!
In this one, I’m going to walk you through each day of a week-long Black Friday offer stack, repositioning regular offers to attract new people, creating introductory offers that’ll skyrocket your cash-flow during this time, and so much more!
Here’s what we’re talking about in this episode:
- A closer look at some amazing Black Friday results for our Studio Grow clients
- What “sales stacking” is and how you can get the most out of this strategy
- Why a membership-oriented promotion is your best strategy for Black Friday
- A few examples of what to offer on each of the 5 days of the “Black Friday loop”
- Some strategies that we started testing last year and the results that we achieved
- What are the two audiences that you should be focusing on during your Black Friday promotions
- Where to market your Black Friday offers, plus examples of social media posts that you can use
With grit and gratitude,