Y’all, I would tell you who Bryan O’Rourke is.
But if I started listing all his titles and accomplishments here, it’d literally take up all the time you have to listen to this week’s episode.
So let’s keep it simple – Bryan O’Rourke is a man who sees what others can’t.
A true visionary, Bryan is a leading figure in the fitness industry who has worked with some of the industry’s biggest names over the course of his illustrious career. With decades of experience under his belt, Bryan is THE authority on boutique fitness, and a force to reckon with.
That’s why it’s so doggone thrilling to have him as the guest speaker on this week’s episode of The Business Of Boutique Fitness! Join Lise and Bryan as they chat about all things fitness – from client experience, marketing, and KPIs to emerging markets, new technology, and the future of the boutique fitness industry.
Here’s what we’ll cover in this episode:
- Bryan’s experience of growing up in a military family and the values he learned there
- How Bryan’s experience in the hospitality industry influenced his approach to boutique fitness
- The fundamental principle of service-based businesses that most business owners tend to overlook and overcomplicate
- Why looking at the right numbers is more important than knowing how to look at numbers
- The 3 KPIs that can make or break your business
- Why Meta and Google’s attribution models aren’t 100% reliable & what you should focus on instead
- Why knowing how to see is the key to building a business that’s sustainable in the long run
Y’all, if you want to learn from someone who’s literally been there and done it all, this is an episode you cannot miss. Tune in now to start listening!
With grit and gratitude,